El Conquistador, A Waldorf Astoria Resort - Taking reservations for after 8/31
El Conquistador, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is much more than a resort, it is truly a destination on its own. Guests can enjoy an array of exciting experiences without ever leaving the resort. El Conquistador has five villages offering modern comfortable guest rooms, suites and casitas. El Conquistador is set on hillside with fantastic views of ocean, offshore islands and cays. Guests have access free access to Palomino Island with a pristine beach, restaurant, watersports, horseback riding and seaside relaxing massage treatments. Families with children can have a blast at Coqui Water Park. El Conquistador features seven pools, on-site shops, 23 restaurants from casual to luxurious dining experiences. Guests can book a number of excursions near the resort. The challenging golf course designed by Arthur Hills features 18 holes and a par of 72 on a serene setting with breathtaking views of the rainforest and the ocean. El Conquistador is very diverse, with spaces for everyone from family friendly, to quiet and romantic, to business ready.
- Highlights: Luxurious full service spa, family friendly fun activities, seven pools, golf course, 23 restaurants, Palomino Island access, watersports, wedding venues, meeting spaces.
- Rates: from $159 - Vacation Packages available including All-Inclusive Deals.
- Location: Las Croabas, Fajardo - 1000 El Conquistador Avenue, Fajardo, Puerto Rico, 00738 - Tel: 787-863-1000
Keep Exploring Puerto Rico
- Home - Puerto Rico
- Best Vacation Destinations in Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rico Flag
- Puerto Rico Islands
- Puerto Rico Attractions
- Puerto Rico Beaches
- Vieques, Puerto Rico
- Culebra, Puerto Rico
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Hotels & Resorts in Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rico Facts