The airport is managed by the Puerto Rico Ports Authority. Facilities include a cafeteria, public parking and clean bathrooms. The Ceiba Airport replaces the use of the Fajardo Airport (FAJ) – Diego Jimenez Torres Airport.
The Airport offers low fares to the offshore islands of Vieques and Culebra. There are also daily flights to some of the US Virgin Islands. The Ceiba Airport is located on 124 acres of the Former Roosevelt Roads Naval Base in the municipality of Ceiba, Puerto Rico. JATA features a 11,000 feet runway, the second longest in the Caribbean, being Aguadilla’s runway the first. Regional Eastern Rescue, Firefighting, Police and State Emergency Agency Offices and Units will be located at Ceiba’s airport.
Airlines flying out of Ceiba Airport, Puerto Rico
– Air Flamenco
– Fajardo – (787) 801-8256
– Culebra – (787) 742-1040
– San Juan (787) 724-1818, (787) 724-1105
– Isla Nena Air Service
– Fajardo (787) 863-3075, (787) 863-3030
– Vieques (787) 741-1577
– Culebra (787) 742-0972
– M & N Aviation
– Vieques (787) 741-3911 Fax: (787) 741-3912
– San Juan (787) 791-7090
– Vieques Air Link
– Fajardo (787) 860-2290, (787) 863-3020
– Vieques (787) 741-3266, (787)741- 7863, (787) 741-3020
– Culebra (787) 742-0254
Airport Car Rentals – Ceiba, Puerto Rico
Avis Car RentalAvis Car Rental – provide shuttle service from the Ceiba Airport to their office outside the airport gate. Avis offers one way car rentals if you want to travel to San Juan and drop it off at the San Juan airport. You can book online at Avis.com
Local Telephone: 787-885-0505 or 787-605-0166.
You can also boo online at Priceline Rental Cars up to 40% off
– World Car rental 787-885-9696 or 787-860-4808
Public Parking is available 7 days a week from 6am – 7pm. Parking attendants only accept cash.
Directions – Ceiba Airport, Puerto Rico
– Take Rt 66 east to Route 3 East towards Fajardo.
– Once in Fajardo, Route 3 becomes Route 53.
– Take Exit 2 – Puerto del Rey Marina. Now you will be back in Route 3 heading South.
– Follow directions to the Jose Aponte de la Torre Airport in Ceiba.
Keep Exploring Puerto Rico
- Home - Puerto Rico
- Best Vacation Destinations in Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rico Flag
- Puerto Rico Islands
- Puerto Rico Attractions
- Puerto Rico Beaches
- Vieques, Puerto Rico
- Culebra, Puerto Rico
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Hotels & Resorts in Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rico Facts