Note: Due to damages to the facilities by Hurricane Maria, Balneario de Monserrate (Luquillo Beach) is closed. We have no further information on re-opening dates.
Porta Antillas (the east coast region). Balneario Monserrate has been for years a rival to Balneario of Boqueron in Cabo Rojo (southwest coast);which is best, you’ll have to visit both and decide for yourself. Luquillo beach is loved by families for it’s facilities but be prepared to face crowds in the summers, weekends and holidays.
Facilities at Balneario La Monserrate (Playa Luquillo)
- picnic tables
- green areas
- police station and medical emergency services
- handicap accessible areas
- food kiosks
Address: Carretera #3, Avenida 65 Infantería, Luquillo, P.R.
Rte. 193 and head west all the way.
Rentals at Balneario de Monserrate
- Special events / activity room – $200.00
- Camping $10 on green area, with water $13, with water and electric $17.
Keep Exploring Puerto Rico
- Home - Puerto Rico
- Best Vacation Destinations in Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rico Flag
- Puerto Rico Islands
- Puerto Rico Attractions
- Puerto Rico Beaches
- Vieques, Puerto Rico
- Culebra, Puerto Rico
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Hotels & Resorts in Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rico Facts